Effective as of November 23, 2009 – last updated on January 1, 2013:
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on any websites owned and/or operated by Discount Las Vegas Lawyer or third parties retained to operate its owned/operated websites. The types of personal information collected are:
- Date of birth
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Credit/Debit Card
- Information Any Other information necessary to prepare the documents for your Particular legal case
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself strictly to prepare your legal documents and to contact you to process your case. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to process your case or create your documents. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive and to upload your legal documents to you only. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us by you on any form on any of our websites in ways unrelated to either the preparation of your legal documents or fulfilling court requirements and procedure for your legal case.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online (e.g. the secure forms you use to send us your information). We use a third-party provider who uses the same technology banks use for your online bank account access.
How To Contact Us
Discount Las Vegas Lawyer
7251 W. Lake Mead Blvd. STE 300, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Direct office phone number is 702.420.7052.
Terms and Conditions
If a party who completed a questionnaire or form on any Discount Las Vegas Lawyer website (under parent company Conexa, LLC) and subsequently chooses not to pursue the legal matter for which they contracted us by filling out and submitting their questionnaire, the party understands that the second payment will not be due and the business transaction between the client and Discount Las Vegas Lawyer will be considered completed and ended.
The first payment made in a case is NEVER refundable. We work cases as soon as a form is submitted. If Client sends signed and notarized documents to Discount Las Vegas Lawyer, or has signed the documents in our offices, it will be assumed by Discount Las Vegas Lawyer (operating https://nevadadivorce.org) that Client wants Discount las Vegas Lawyer to file said documents at court. The second payment will be charged to the client’s card and the case filed.
There are no refunds for second payments under any circumstances after we have filed a case in Family Court; a large majority of those funds go to pay the court filing fees and costs.
If there is any attempt to obtain legal representation or legal assistance of any sort from Discount Las Vegas Lawyer through any of its websites, without paying for said services, it will be considered fraud. If a disagreement should arise between Discount Las Vegas Lawyer and any client who retained us, all parties agree that any civil proceedings will take place in Clark County Nevada.
2. Electronic Communication. By visiting https://nevadadivorce.org and sending e-mails to us in electronic form you consent to receive electronic communications from us, and a phone call, if you enter your phone number on the Contact Us page on any of our websites. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
3. Credit cards. We collect your credit card information and we charge the fees for your legal case to said credit card. Once you complete a form on our website(s), you agree that the first half of the cost of your legal case will be charged to the credit card with which you provide us, either on the questionnaire or on the phone. You understand and agree that the first payment is not refundable after we received the questionnaire from you.
4. Fees for all cases are charged at a flat rate for our services unless your matter becomes contested. In some cases, it is necessary to hire a process server and publish a Summons (in the case of a one-signature annulment or divorce) and this cost is additional to the flat legal fee which covers the services of your attorney and his paralegal staff. If your annulment or divorce becomes contested and you choose to use the services of Attorney James E. Smith to represent you in court, there will be additional charges as the flat fee covers your uncontested matter only. Should you require the services of Attorney James E. Smith for negotiation, or mediation, or for anything above and beyond what is customarily needed for an uncontested Nevada annulment or divorce case without a hearing, or beyond his usual duties regarding a bankruptcy filing, there may be additional attorney fees incurred. On occasion, Clark County Nevada District Court raises its filing fees. That fee will be passed on to the client. Every effort is made to contact clients and advise them of impending filing fees increases. Discount Las Vegas Lawyer reserves the right to change the price of any legal service offered at any time.
6. Disputes. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to https://nevadadivorce.org shall be resolved through mediation or arbitration in Clark County, Nevada.
7. Copyright and Trademarks. All content included on https://nevadadivorce.org is the property of the owner of the domain https://nevadadivorce.org and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
8. No legal advice, attorney-client relationship, confidentiality The information contained on any of our websites, including the one on which you are reading this paragraph, is provided for your general informational purposes only, and is not intended to constitute, and should not be construed as, legal advice on any subject or legal matter that pertains to you, or anyone else. Therefore, you should not consider this information to be an invitation to a client relationship, should not rely on the information provided herein as legal advice on any legal matter or subject for any purpose. Always seek the legal advice of competent counsel in the relevant jurisdiction for any legal matter. No email messages between our offices and any prospective or current client, in and of themselves, create an attorney-client relationship between said client and James Smith, Esq.
Case Closed Files
We assume that you are no longer interested in filing your case if you do not send us the signed/notarized documents (or sign them at our office) within six months of completing our online form. Based on that , we will close your file after six months of no activity. Cost to re-open a closed file will vary per case.
Case files are closed permanently after one year from the date of the initiation of the case if the case has not yet been filed with the court due to client inaction. A new case may be initiated at this time at the discretion of the attorney based on the current validity of the case.
Should you have other questions or concerns, please call 702.420.7052.
Call us now at 702-420-7052
*Court Costs (currently $326 for Joint Petition, and $364 for a Complaint) and cost of process service and publication (when the other party won’t sign or cannot be found) is additional: process service in the U.S. average cost is $150; publication average $125. Out of country service costs vary by country and are individual to each case.