You have successfully submitted your divorce form
Thank you for putting your trust in us – we absolutely know you had other options. If you have any questions at all, please call us at 702-420-7052, or email us at support at nevada divorce dot org
URGENT AND IMPORTANT: Please READ this page entirely to know what to expect during the next 24 hours:
Please enter the email address “support at Nevada divorce dot org” into your address book so that emails we send you will not be stopped by your spam filter.
If you do not receive any emails from us within the next 24 hours please check your junkmail/spam email folders first, then either call us at 702.420.7052 or complete our Contact form to let us know. We’ll get back to you promptly.
What to expect:
1. You will receive an automated receipt for your first payment from our merchant bank.
2. You will then receive a Credit Card Authorization from DocuSign (legal, secure, electronic signature online), to sign digitally. Our procedure is to charge the credit card you entered on the form, start the work on your case, and email the documents to you once we have notification that you e-signed the authorization.
3. Once we have received the notification from DocuSign that you have e-signed the credit card authorization, we will email the divorce documents to you as soon as they are ready within the 24-hour time frame. You agreed to the charge already by submitting the online form and agreeing to its terms; the credit card authorization is essentially further approval for us to do legal work for you.
What could delay the arrival of your documents:
1. We didn’t receive the e-signed Credit Card Authorization from you, OR
2. We are missing information to complete your documents and you have not yet replied to our request for it
We work hard to warrant the trust you put in us. Don’t hesitate to contact us at anytime at the above phone number or email address, with any question, small or big.