Las Vegas Quick Divorce Lawyer
Attorney with 25+ years of experience represents clients in their divorces in Las Vegas.
Flat Fee. Fast Service. Reliable. Highly Experienced.
Las Vegas Quick Divorce? Yes, you can still obtain a quick divorce in Las Vegas, although it’s next to not possible to do so in one day as the myth still suggests.
If you find a sleepy county court, show up with your signed and notarized documents, file them and then take them directly to the judge to ask him or her to sign the decree right then and there, something you probably realize is highly unlikely, then it will take more than one day to get your divorce granted.
The courts in Nevada, especially Family Court here in Las Vegas, have become busier than ever due to the increased population. Add to that the budget cuts that have meant cuts in staff, and mandatory e-filing and there goes your one-day divorce. So a one day quick divorce in Las Vegas is unlikely. Yet it’s still possible to obtain a divorce here in Nevada quicker than in most other states. Just know that it is no longer realistic to think that you can get your divorce granted in one day.
We see decrees come back from in about 2-3 days to up to three weeks when the court is particularly busy. The average is about 10 days. If you have an extremely good reason for needing your decree faster than that, we can make attempts to push your case through, but we never promise you a decree in just a couple of days, because we have no control over the speed at which the court processes cases at any given time. We are familiar with the Family Court judges and we are well-known and respected by them. They are reasonable and when given a good reason for the rush will often comply and sign the decree quickly to accommodate you.
We can help get your Nevada divorce on its way today.
Joint Petition Divorce
(both parties sign)
From $350 and court costs*
Just sign and leave the rest to us!
- Our fee refunded if your divorce is denied**
- Licensed Attorney James E. Smith Represents You (practicing family law in Nevada since 1985)
- With No Children and No Property $350
- With Property and No Children $399
- With Children or Children and Property $499
- Pay only Half Now
Attorney James Smith has been practicing law in Nevada since 1985. He is licensed in Nevada and California and holds a BV rating (highest possible) with Martindale-Hubbell®, the authoritative resource for information on the worldwide legal profession. He is also BBB A+ rated and has been for the past 24 years.
We have filed thousands of divorces and annulments over the years, at an average of 390 cases per year! Because of this, we can take in, file, and process cases quickly. We have a propriety system designed to move cases along at the fastest possible pace within the constraints of Family Court.
Our case intake paralegals are well-trained and can answer a huge majority of your questions. Those they cannot answer will be answered by the attorney, whose office is next door to the intake paralegals’. They often discuss cases as part of the decision process of whether or not to accept a client. If we can’t help you, we don’t take your money. Call us at 702-420-7052 for your free consultation.
What we guarantee when you file your divorce through us:
- Refund of attorney fees (not court costs, or other costs) if both parties signed the documents, and your divorce is not granted after filing at court. You must have met all the court’s requirements, as well as followed the advice of the attorney before you can request a refund.
- Prompt response to your phone calls and e-mails even after you pay us!
- Dedication to serving your needs with compassion, to the best of our ability and power.
- Make two payments instead of one (unless you want to pay in full).
- We guarantee prompt and courteous service by our trained, certified, and qualified staff. Our goal is to get you through this quickly so you can move on with your life.
- We NEVER share your information with anyone other than those required to know for processing your case through the courts (the attorney, our staff members working directly on your case, the court clerks, and your judge).
“I believe in access to affordable legal help for all and I am dedicated to bringing you the highest-quality Nevada Divorce service possible — at a price that makes sense to you in the current economy…”
Please go to our Nevada Divorce home page for even more information for all types of divorces in Nevada.James Smith
What a real client said about us – Patient, Accommodating, Helpful
Hi Good Day, I would like to thank you for doing all your best to make things possible to get my divorce done,and I really appreciate your patience everytime I call and check the status of it. One of your Law secretary was really accommodating and helpful all throughout until this day of finalizing the documents. I’m so excited and happy. Again Thank you so much and Have a nice Day. I will assure you I will recommend your office to all my friends and relatives.
D.M.U. Las Vegas, Nevada
*Court Costs (currently $326 for Joint Petition, and $364 for a Complaint) and cost of process service and publication (when the other party won’t sign or cannot be found) is additional: process service in the U.S. average cost is $150; publication average $125. Out of country service costs vary by country and are individual to each case.
**Should your case be denied by the court, you will have the option to request a refund of the payment you made for our services. We will give a courtesy refund based on non-performance on our part. Court filing fees, court costs, process server fees, publication fees, translator fees and any other provider fees are never refundable. See Privacy Policies/Terms for full details.