Direct, Clear, Honest!
“I used your service because you were direct, clear, and honest”
J.D. Las Vegas
Nevada Divorce Services With a Difference
Need a divorce? Need it quickly and for a lower cost? We can help.
I have represented parties in their Nevada divorces for more than 25 years. I believe I understand the needs of clients when it comes to a divorce. I believe you want for this event to pass as painlessly and as easily as possible so you can go on with your life. My staff and I take this seriously and we work diligently to get you through your divorce as soon as possible, and for as little cost as possible without compromising on the quality of your representation. If your divorce is not granted when both parties have signed, I will give you a full refund of my attorney fee. Call 702-420-7052 for help.
Attorney James E. Smith
Interview with Attorney James E. Smith
Nevada Divorce Attorney
Low Cost – Reliable – Experienced – 702-420-7052
QUICK RESPONSE TO QUESTIONS AND QUICK DECREE
The staff at Nevada Divorce is very knowledgeable and was very helpful in guiding me through the divorce process. I was very impressed with the quick responses to my questions and the speed in which my divorce was finalized. Hopefully, I will not need this Nevada divorce service again, but if I do I would use them again.
M. H. Las Vegas, Nevada
From $350 and court costs*
Just Sign and Leave the Rest to Us!
- Our fee refunded if divorce is denied*
- Licensed Attorney James E. Smith represents you (practicing family law in Nevada since 1985
- With No Children and No Property $350
- With Property and No Children $399
- With Children or Children and Property $499
- Pay Only Half NOW
Basic Requirements when filing a divorce with children in Nevada:
- 6-month Nevada residency for the children
- Mandatory COPE (cope with divorce) class (can now be taken online)
- Child Support guidelines for Nevada divorce
- Establish physical custody
- Establish visitation
- Provide Medical Insurance coverage
Read More/Get Started
Why Pay More?
* NevadaDivorce.org offers attorney representation for divorces at paralegal prices.
* Attorney James Smith has over 25 years of experience and is well-known and respected by Nevada courts and judges.
* We are a highly-experienced Nevada divorce firm offering flat fee, discount services for uncontested divorces in Nevada.
* All you do is provide us with the information we need to create your Nevada divorce documents and you sign the documents in front of our notary (or yours). We do the rest.
* The attorney fully represents you at court so that you never have to deal with Family Court yourself for the filing of your divorce in Nevada.
Attorney James Smith has been practicing law in Nevada since 1985. He is licensed in Nevada and California and holds a BV rating (highest possible) with Martindale-Hubbell®, the authoritative resource for information on the worldwide legal profession. He is also BBB A+ rated and has been for the past 24 years.
We have filed thousands of divorces and annulments over the years, at an average of 390 cases per year! Because of this, we can take in, file, and process cases quickly. We have a propriety system designed to move cases along at the fastest possible pace within the constraints of Family Court.
Our case intake paralegals are well-trained and can answer a huge majority of your questions. Those they cannot answer will be answered by the attorney, whose office is next door to the intake paralegals’. They often discuss cases as part of the decision process of whether or not to accept a client. If we can’t help you, we don’t take your money. Call us at 702-420-7052 for your free consultation.
What we guarantee when you file your divorce through us:
- Refund of attorney fees (not court costs, or other costs) if both parties signed the documents, and your divorce is not granted after filing at court. You must have met all the court’s requirements, as well as followed the advice of the attorney before you can request a refund.
- Prompt response to your phone calls and e-mails even after you pay us!
- Dedication to serving your needs with compassion, to the best of our ability and power.
- Make two payments instead of one (unless you want to pay in full).
- We guarantee prompt and courteous service by our trained, certified, and qualified staff. Our goal is to get you through this quickly so you can move on with your life.
- We NEVER share your information with anyone other than those required to know for processing your case through the courts (the attorney, our staff members working directly on your case, the court clerks, and your judge).
A word from the attorney “I believe in access to affordable legal representation for all and I am dedicated to bringing you the highest-quality divorce service in Nevada — at a price that makes sense to you in today’s economy…”
James Smith, Las Vegas, Attorney
PATIENCE – GREAT STAFF
Hi Good Day, I would like to thank you for doing all your best to make things possible to get my divorce done,and I really appreciate your patience everytime I call and check the status of it. One of your Law secretary was really accommodating and helpful all throughout until this day of finalizing the documents. I’m so excited and happy. Again Thank you so much and Have a nice Day. I will assure you I will recommend your office to all my friends and relatives.
D.M.U. Las Vegas, Nevada
Mediation Before Filing
Also known as collaborative divorce, mediation followed by a joint petition divorce is a far better option for both parties in most cases. The divorce will be less acrimonious and both parties will benefit emotionally and financially.
This type of divorce is especially helpful for parties who have been in a long-term marriage and have assets and debts, and when there are children involved. A mediated divorce typically leaves both parties feeling like they have not left anything on the table, so to speak. It greatly simplifies your decision-making and reassures you that you are making the right decisions when filing your divorce.
Information on child support, custody and visitation when filing a divorce in Las Vegas
*Court Costs currently $328 ($342 with children) for Joint Petition, and $364 for a Complaint) and cost of process service and publication (when the other party won’t sign or cannot be found) is additional: process service in Las Vegas is average $125, and in other states average cost is $160; publication average $150. Out of country service costs vary by country and are individual to each case.
** A refund will be extended at the client’s request for a divorce filing when both parties sign the divorce documents and the court does not grant the divorce. If either party decides to have the case dismissed, there is no refund.