Looking for a Nevada divorce?
Our Nevada Divorce attorney has over 25 years experience and is dedicated to helping you through this difficult time at the lowest cost possible.
On the road to a quick divorce?
“I believe in access to affordable legal representation for all and I am dedicated to bringing you the highest-quality divorce service possible -- at a price that makes sense to you in our new economy...” Attorney James E. Smith
* Payment Refunded if Not Granted!**
* 100% success record
* Pay only half now.
* Your divorce documents ready to sign in front of our notary within 24 hours… or less.
* Dedication to truly serving your needs with compassion, to the best of our ability and power.
Nevada Divorce Attorney
As Low as $350 for full divorce representation.
Nevada Divorce Services With a Difference
Nevada Divorce offers attorney representation for divorces at paralegal prices. Attorney James E. Smith has over 25 years of experience and is well-known and respected by Nevada courts and judges which can help get the results you need. We are a highly experienced Nevada divorce attorney firm offering flat fee, unbundled services for uncontested matters. Attorney fees for a joint petition start at $350, an uncontested complaint for divorce is a flat $650. All you do is provide us with the information we need to create your Nevada divorce documents and you sign the documents in front of our notary. We do the rest. The attorney fully represents you at court so that you never have to deal with Family Court yourself for the filing of your divorce in Nevada.
Nevada Divorce Attorney
Low Cost – Reliable – Experienced – 702-420-7052
QUICK RESPONSE TO QUESTIONS AND QUICK DECREE
The staff at Nevada Divorce is very knowledgeable and was very helpful in guiding me through the divorce process. I was very impressed with the quick responses to my questions and the speed in which my divorce was finalized. Hopefully, I will not need this Nevada divorce service again, but if I do I would use them again.
M. H. Las Vegas, Nevada
A word from the attorney
“I believe in access to affordable legal representation for all and I am dedicated to bringing you the highest-quality Nevada divorce service possible — at a price that makes sense to you in today’s economy…”
James E. Smith, Las Vegas, Attorney
PATIENCE – GREAT STAFF
Hi Good Day, I would like to thank you for doing all your best to make things possible to get my divorce done,and I really appreciate your patience everytime I call and check the status of it. One of your Law secretary was really accommodating and helpful all throughout until this day of finalizing the documents. I’m so excited and happy. Again Thank you so much and Have a nice Day. I will assure you I will recommend your office to all my friends and relatives.
D.M.U. Las Vegas, Nevada
From $350 and court costs*
Just Sign and Leave the Rest to Us!
- Our fee refunded if divorce is denied*
- Licensed Attorney James E. Smith represents you (practicing family law in Nevada since 1985
- With No Children and No Property $350
- With Property and No Children $399
- With Children or Children and Property $425
- Pay Only Half NOW
Basic Requirements when filing a divorce with children in Nevada:
- 6-month Nevada residency for the children
- Mandatory COPE (cope with divorce) class (can now be taken online)
- Child Support guidelines for Nevada divorce
- Establish physical custody
- Establish visitation
- Provide Medical Insurance coverage
Read More/Get Started
Mediation Before Filing
Also known as collaborative divorce, mediation followed by a joint petition divorce is a far better option for both parties in most cases. The divorce will be less acrimonious and both parties will benefit emotionally and financially.
This type of divorce is especially helpful for parties who have been in a long-term marriage and have assets and debts, and when there are children involved. A mediated divorce typically leaves both parties feeling like they have not left anything on the table, so to speak. It greatly simplifies your decision-making and reassures you that you are making the right decisions when filing your divorce.
- Payment Refunded if Nevada Divorce Not Granted!**
- 100% success record
- Your divorce documents ready to sign in front of our notary within 24 hours… or less.
- Prompt response to your phone calls and e-mails even after you pay us!
- Dedication to truly serving your needs with compassion, to the best of our ability and power.
- Pay only Half Now